Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged by Megan

Rules of the game:
  1. Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
  2. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  3. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
  4. No tagbacks!

Ok, so here it goes... =)

1. Before i open a packet of pepper at macdonalds, I flick it three times to knock all the pepper down before i tear it open

2. I adapted a picture on my childhood dinner plate and won 2nd prize in an art competition. Got a medal and a box of sakura crayons!

3. I dressed up as ursula in a fancy dress competition in primary school. Wore a tube (sewn by mummy) at the tender age of 8

4. I used to make a big fuss when my family, daddy, mummy, cheche and me didn't close our car doors in rapid succession to create a 'bong! bong! bong! bong!' sound

5. The way I eat is clear off food on my plate ordering to preference, starting from the least preferred. as such it's always vegetables, rice, average dish by my liking and ending off with fav bits of the meal (eg. roasted duck skin, tho my daddy always threatens to steal em off my plate and i have to fend off any forks zooming in on my prized pile)

6. I like shark's fin (sorry to those who like to save animals and are against cruelty to animals) but i only like those lower grade ones that u get at wedding banquets. i once had good shark's fin, when u actually see a whole piece of it, and wondered 'where's the shark's fin i love? sniffle!'

7. Practically all my stuff toys have names, and most have personalities, some odd and some even more odd! there's a turtle that can't sing to save his shell, a blue monkey with a short term memory, a precious keepers turtle who lost his voice and now speaks with a really odd accent, a crocodile who keeps wanting to befriend all my pigs for one sole purpose, a clever pig who lisps, a star who keeps saying she's kawaii... you get my drift? =)

8. I get gastric on sunday mornings if i dont have breakfast but weekdays are fine

9. 10.30pm is considered late for my bed time

10. For about 23 years of my life i never knew what the smell of fart was. Was told it smells like shit and had to take everyone's word for it (unanimous answer each time i asked). Of late i've finally caught a whiff or two but sometimes the smell still escapes me. thank God for that! =)

Heehee... yup, so those are the ten things about me!

You've been tagged! -> Cheche (aka Elaine to everyone else), Meng Yang, Eliza, Mervin, Huifen and Codfishy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What...no mention of the reason why you never took schoolbuses? :)

- cheche

4:38 PM  
Blogger Shem said...

You can't smell fart? Huh? How come? Quite a blessing, but you miss out the fun part where people just fart to irritate others. We do that in camp sometime. Heard about Jumping Fart? Where someone jump into the air, turn his butt to another's face and LET GO! Poof... I tell you sure gone. I make a mean Jumping Fart.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Emay said...

cheche: lol... it totally slipped my mind... hmm... we'll save that for some other time shall we? *blush*

wx: hehee... yeah i can't... dunno why... it's always been the case... and in any case not sure how fun can someone farting in my face be! lol... and i have no wish to be the recipient of your mean Jumping Fart! lol...

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home